Jun 27, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Talks New Love

They?ve been hot and heavy for five months, and Shia LaBeouf is madly in love with his girlfriend Karolyn Pho.

In fact, the ?Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen? stud has even expanded his culinary horizons at his lady friend?s urging.

He explained, [Karolyn's] having me try different things. I was scared of fish, 'cause of my upbringing, being Jewish. Gefilte can ruin your entire seafood life."

Shia also noted that he?s beginning to cast vision for his future. "There's this coming-of-age thing that's happening within me. I have these yearnings to do different things. Which way is this boy gonna go? I have no idea.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/shia-labeouf/shia-labeouf-talks-new-love-518659

Bow Wow Nicki Minaj wade phillips Amber Rose karina smirnoff Natalie Nunn