Jun 28, 2011

Alicia Keys' "Perfec" Wax Figure Unveiled!

She's one of R&B most recognizable musicians and now Alicia Keys has been immortalized in wax, thanks to Madame Tussaud's.

The 30-year-old singer's waxwork creation made its debut at the famed New York City museum earlier today (June 28).

After seeing her amazingly real-looking likeness, Alicia couldn't stop gushing, "I actually think it's really, really good! I was looking close up: It's like my eyebrows are for real, and it's like my eyes are for real, and the bone structure of my chin, like, 'Look, that's my chin! That's my jaw!'" she told MTV.

Keys added, "It's incredible. It's really incredible, and I think it's so cool to be a part of the New York City part of the exhibit. I was born and raised here, this is my home, so it's so perfect."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/alicia-keys/alicia-keys-perfec-wax-figure-unveiled-519034

Natalie Nunn nyc marathon Jay z Necole Bitchie Rihanna jeff gordon