Oct 25, 2011

Salma Hayek Premieres "Puss In Boots" in NYC

Giving press to her latest project, Salma Hayek hit the red carpet for the New York City premiere of the family fun flick "Puss in Boots" earlier tonight (October 24).

Held at The Hearst Tower, the Mexican-born beauty shined in a brown and black frock with nude pumps as she promoted the much-anticipated "Shrek" spinoff alongside Redbook Editor-In-Chief Jill Herzig.

During a recent interview with ET, Salma dished about the excitement she felt after joining the cast, telling "I love the movie "Shrek." You know the cat steals the movie. I could not believe my luck when they asked me to play the part."

As for how she prepped for her vocal duties, Hayek explained, "For me it was more about creating the cat-attitude than the voice...I Just used my regular voice but just gave it the attitude."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/salma-hayek/salma-hayek-premieres-puss-boots-nyc-555481

wade phillips Amber Rose karina smirnoff Natalie Nunn nyc marathon Jay z