Oct 28, 2011

"Puss in Boots": In Theaters Now!

It's the family friendly flick everyone has been waiting for, and now, "Puss in Boots" has made its much-anticipated theatrical debut just in time for the weekend box office.

Directed my Chris Miller, the "Shrek" spin-off is spearheaded by an A-list cast, including Salma Hayek, Antonio Banderas, Zach Galifianakis and Billy Bob Thornton.

Recently proclaiming how lucky she was to nab role that inspires so much female power, Salma (who voices Kitty Softpaws) told press, "I?ll tell you, I have a great win in this one. Everything [Puss] does, I outsmart him."

Miss Hayek added, ?How many times do you get a part where the female outsmarts [the male lead] every time in every way? And I?m always one step ahead, and [Kitty?s] actually a comprehensive character. I love her?I love her because she starts out one thing and she finishes as something else. [The movie] has an arc, it has a dramatic arc, and I think that Kitty Softpaws is a great female character, one of the few wonderful ones out there."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/puss-boots/puss-boots-theaters-now-556929

Rihanna jeff gordon jeff burton meredith vieira Keri Hilson Eva Longoria