Nov 30, 2011

Check Your Male!

Check Your Male!Much too often I talk to males who have no idea what being a man is about. Too many males have never had a man in their life to learn from or compare themselves to. My wife and I were at dinner the other day and we were laughing about how competitive my five year old son is with his father. We were laughing until it dawned on us that this competition between father and son is the beginnings of the construction of his man. My son and I compete on everything. Who runs the fastest, who can bring mommy a snack that she likes, who is the strongest and toughest, who mommy loves the most, who can win... Read more..

Source: http://hellobeautiful.com/hellobeautiful-original/stevenjamesdixon/check-your-male/

Keri Hilson Eva Longoria Keyshia Cole tom foley taylor swift bobby tillman