Nov 29, 2011

23 Year Old David Clarke killed After Being Freed From A Crime He Didn't Commit

Clarke Wrote To The Daily News Saying "I am not looking for sympathy from anyone, nor am I looking for any favors, all I want is a fair trial to prove that I am innocent.?

David Clarke was in prison for four years for a crime he did not commit.  Clarke spent years trying to plead for his innocence and no one was listening.  He was a National Honor Society student on his way to college, where he was a sure thing to receive a scholarship.

To fight for his freedom, he sent one letter after another begging anyone to look into his case.

"I feel like I'm trapped in a system that was designed to try to keep me in jail rather than find justice," he said last year. "I am not looking for sympathy from anyone, nor am I looking for any favors, all I want is a fair trial to prove that I am innocent."

Later down the road, in March of this year, Clarke was given a trial before his peers.  The trial lasted a month, but the jury took just 20 minutes to let the judge know that they believed that the young man didn't do anything wrong.

Unfortunately, David's reality came crashing down this week, as a seemingly meaningless, unrelated incident lead to the murder of the 23-year old Bronx native.  His death was not, according to his family, related to his murder trial.


Source: http://yourblackgossip.blogspot.com/2011/11/23-year-old-david-clarke-killed-after.html

nyc marathon Jay z Necole Bitchie Rihanna jeff gordon jeff burton