Jan 29, 2011

Madam Prezident: Don?t Let Facebook Ruin Your Relationship

_MG_2992

Morning ladies, I?m listening to Beyonce?s ?Dangerously in Love Cd?. You already know, B and sparked some stuff right up out of me for next week, but I?ve been thinking about today?s post for some time now.

I know Facebook is the world?s newest fad, but there is one thing Facebook has no business doing, and that is ?RUINING YOUR RELATIONSHIP?.

Facebook is a social network, which I happen to love because of the intermediate connection and personable sensation. Although when you are in a relationship I find Facebook to be a little bit of a headache, but it shouldn?t be.

Click to read.

Source: http://yourblackgossip.blogspot.com/2011/01/madam-prezident-dont-let-facebook-ruin.html

Kamye West The Dream Dr Dre Bow Wow Nicki Minaj wade phillips