Jan 30, 2011

Diddy Plays Prank On His Son (Video) + Nicki Minaj's SNL Promo

 

Diddy's son Quincy fell asleep while his Dad was in a playful mood.  Watch the Combs men prank Quincy inside, plus see the promo Nicki Minaj shot earlier this week for SNL with Jesse Eisenberg. 

Diddy's son Quincy made the mistake of falling asleep in the same room with his Dad and a dispenser of whipped cream.  So what happened?  Watch the clip below:

 

Dang...Quincy must have really been tired to sleep through all of that.  And who knew Diddy was such a prankster?

 

 

Nicki Minaj will appear on SNL tonight and she recently shot this promo with The Social Network star Jesse Eisenberg and SNL star Kenan Thompson.

Asked about her appearance, Nicki said: 

“Being a part of ‘Saturday Night Live’ feels absolutely incredible. I still don’t even believe it’s true. I’m not even going to believe it’s really happening until—well, I’m going to DVR it, because I can’t watch it, because I’ll be on it.  But until I see it back on DVR, I’m not even going to believe I was really on the show. This is epic, this is monumental, this is historic stuff.”

Nicki's episode airs tonight on NBC.

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/01/29/diddy-plays-prank-on-his-son-video-nicki-minajs-snl-promo

Jay z Necole Bitchie Rihanna jeff gordon jeff burton meredith vieira