Feb 1, 2012

Mariah Carey DIVAS OUT On Jermaine Dupri In The Studio + Ashanti DISCUSSES Moving Pass Murder Inc. Drama

It's clear that Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri have been friends for many years so it's extra funny when you watch her "let him have it" for spending too much time on his social media network.  Watch the old friends go at it inside and see Ashanti talking about the next phase of her career without the drama of Murder. Inc.

It's 7am....and you can't keep the diva waiting!  During an exhausting recording session (where they cranked out 5 songs) Mariah Carey lets her good friend Jermaine Dupri "have it" about spending too much time on his Global 14 site when they should be in the studio working. 

It's clearly a discussion....not an argument, but it's still fun to see the old pals go it.

Watch their "talk" here:

Also in music......

 

Ashanti stopped by "Access Hollywood Live" earlier to discuss the new direction her career is taking....AWAY from the former drama that surrounded her at Murder, Inc. She said,

“The label I was with kinda fell under an indictment and that actually put a hold on everything. It was like a black cloud that I had to kinda come out of and we had to do a lot of damage control. I felt that I wanted to distance myself from that. I did Broadway, I did some films, I did John Tucker Must Die, I did Resident Evil. I just had to regroup and say we’re gonna have a fresh start and I’m gonna try to put my business hat on and try to look for a different angle to approach the music. The industry was changing dramatically in those past three years.”

Now she's back with with her fifth album, due this summer, and her single “The Woman You Love” featuring Busta Rhymes climbing the charts.

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/01/31/mariah-carey-divas-out-on-jermaine-dupri-in-the-studio-ashantia-discusses-moving-pass-mur

karina smirnoff Natalie Nunn nyc marathon Jay z Necole Bitchie Rihanna