Feb 1, 2012

Julianne Hough Talks Crazy Life in Parade Magazine

Given her fabulously successful career and red-hot romantic life, Julianne Hough has a lot going on these days.

The former ?Dancing with the Stars? starlet is featured in a new interview with Parade magazine in which she opens up about her charmed existence.

When it comes to finding a balance between work and love, Julianne explained, ?It?s a hard thing to do, especially when you?re so caught up in your work and bettering yourself. It does get hard because you?re so focused on that, but I think at the end of the day you have to find a balance with what?s really important.?

?I?m so lucky that I have a great relationship. I?m very blessed and I don?t take anything for granted. I think if you alienate people and just focus on your work then it just becomes lonely and it?s not fun anymore.?

Ms. Hough also noted that she?s uber-proud of working with Tom Cruise on ?Rock of Ages.? ?Where do I go from there? It?s very cool to be able to say that my first real film was Footloose and my second film I got to start alongside Tom Cruise and Catherine Zeta-Jones. I?m very fortunate and I know it doesn?t happen like that every day, so I?m definitely still counting my blessings and working really hard.?

On the downside, fame has forced Julianne to deal with paparazzi-related issues. ?I don?t think you can ever get used to it. It?s definitely strange. Especially since I grew up in a family that it?s all about family and not about materialistic things. So it is weird, but I guess it comes with what it is. You have to remember where you came from, and I definitely have enough brothers and sisters to kick me in the butt whenever I get out of line!?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/julianne-hough/julianne-hough-talks-crazy-life-parade-magazine-581901

Bow Wow Nicki Minaj wade phillips Amber Rose karina smirnoff Natalie Nunn