Mar 27, 2011

New Video: Big Sean ft Chris Brown ? ?My Last?

Detroit Native and Kanye’s protege Big Sean reminisces on his rise to stardom along with Chris Brown in his latest video “My Last”. This is Big Sean’s first official single off of his new album “Finally Famous”, which hits stores May 3rd. Sidenote: Yes, I know I am late but I was in Breezy overload [...]Related posts:
  1. New Music: Big Sean Ft. Chris Brown-”My Last” It looks as though G.O.O.D Music & Def Jam are...
  2. Chris Brown Brings Back His “Bow Tie” Chris Brown was spotted in brown riding boots and a...
  3. Big Sean Gets Fresh For Vibe Kanye West?s prodigy Big Sean poses for a fashion feature...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Source: http://necolebitchie.com/2011/03/26/new-video-big-sean-ft-chris-brown-my-last/

Amber Rose karina smirnoff Natalie Nunn nyc marathon Jay z Necole Bitchie