Nov 25, 2010

Chad Ochocinco Goes Nude For PETA

Chad Ochocinco and all his sexiness star in PETA's latest ad.  He also sat for an interview with them and we have both for you inside...

 

Chad said about the "Ink, Not Mink. Be Comfortable in Your Own Skin and Let Animals Keep Theirs" campaign:

"To tell you the truth, when I was younger growing up, I thought it was all fake—they didn't really kill animals," says Ochocinco. "So once I found out what really happens, I had the opportunity to do this, so I really wanted to become a part of it … I'm an avid animal lover."

Who knew Chad didn't get down with red meat and mink coats?  The NFL-baller has signed on with PETA's 'Ink, Not Mink' Ad to talk about animal cruelty and to make us rethink how we treat the earth's animals.

So with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, is Chad sexy enough to make you bypass the turkey and fill up on vegan dressing instead?

And his second family-friendly ad:

 

Watch Chad's PETA Interview here:

Source: http://theybf.com/2010/11/24/chad-ochocinco-goes-nude-for-peta

jeff gordon jeff burton meredith vieira Keri Hilson Eva Longoria Keyshia Cole